2023年12月5日 星期二

2023/12/5 Diary: Decorating working studio

 Today is worth documenting.

We did a lot today. Well... actually bought a lot.

To start the project, we finally purchased the desktop computer for Chi, with his father's assistance which means financial support of NTD35000. 

After checking the computer, we went to survey the chair for Chi. However, the amazing 升降桌 caught our eyes. That's will be the dream table for us and it costs around NTD20000 per table. We will have to re-organize the room to suit the table; but deep in my heart, I wonder if we buy the table, will we stay in Taiwan? If not, should we buy it? 

Besides the table, we also saw one cute pink keyboard. I kind of being overwhelmed by the RGB effect, the smooth of typing, adorable color and cartoons characters, and it even provides a 靠腕 for free!!! The keyboard only costs NTD2990! Compare with Logictech's pop keyboard which costs me around NTD2500, I think this is a good bargain for I fucking love the color!!!  


So the purple one now became Chi's, and I can stay with the cute pink lively new keyboard 😍

Recommending by friend, we went straight toward Future Lab right after buying the keyboard. We found the 靠背soon, and fetching a lamp with it. Now Chi has a almost wonderful working studio, and I can stay in my study room without worrying about him. 


👆This is Chi's new studio!!!









      


沒有留言:

張貼留言